At Integrated Dermatology of Coral Gables, we’re committed to providing our clients with the highest standard of medical dermatology services. Our medical team takes great satisfaction in diagnosing and treating skin, hair, and nail disorders in patients at all stages of life. For more information about our practice, contact us today.
Medical dermatology encompasses the full range of disease and conditions that affect the skin, hair, and nails. Our board-certified Dr. Jill Waibel and our dedicated medical team can offer expert advice on how to both prevent and treat these diseases.
Some of the most common skin, hair, and nail conditions we treat are:
- Acne. The most common skin condition in the U.S., acne affects 60 million Americans. We’ve helped many patients either eliminate or effectively manage their acne through a variety of comprehensive treatment methods.
- Skin cancer. Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer contracted in the United States today; fortunately, it is also the most treatable. Our practice offers patients methods of treating all types of skin cancer. We also provide helpful resources to make it easier for patients to identify and treat symptoms early.
- Eczema. Eczema manifests itself in dry, itchy, red rashes that can appear nearly anywhere on the body. While this condition is chronic and has no permanent cure, we can provide patients with a variety of ways to manage symptoms.
- Alopecia and hypertrichosis. Alopecia and hypertrichosis are two of the most common conditions that lead to hair loss. Our staff is equipped to help combat both of these issues and restore normal hair growth.
- Psoriasis. Like eczema, psoriasis is a chronic condition with no known cure. Despite this, Dr. Jill Waibel is extremely familiar with the different types of psoriasis, as well as the ways to manage each of these various types.
- Rosacea. Redness, flushing, and visible blood vessels are the most common signs of rosacea. While this condition cannot be cured, there are a number of topical and oral medications available to help manage it. Our medical team can also provide patients with tips on how to decrease the frequency of psoriasis flare-ups.
- Warts: Warts are harmless skin growths. But while they pose no medical risk, they can cause the people who have them a great deal of stress because of their appearance. While we can’t get rid of the virus that causes warts, can administer treatments that get rid of warts as they develop.
Integrated Dermatology of Coral Gable is committed to providing all of our clients with the highest standard of dermatological care. If you’d like more information about our practice or are interested in scheduling a consultation appointment, contact us today.